Some major functions of National securities depository limited are
1. It maintains investors’ holdings in the electronic form.
2. It enables the surrender and withdrawal of securities to and from the depository.
3. If effects settlement of securities traded on exchanges.
4. It carries out settlements that have not been done on the stock exchanges.
5. It makes allotment in electronic form, of initial public offerings (IPO).
If you want to generate good returns on your investment, a more suitable option to trade in commodity. However,there are numerous advisory companies in india such as Bazaar trading, 100MCXTips. From my successful trading experience KheloMCX, provides accurate commodity tips based on fundamental and technical analysis.